Custom Search
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: How to run Sibertel without Bidari Ehsan  (Read 7849 times)

Capricornian

• Global Moderator
How to run Sibertel without Bidari Ehsan
« on: June 29, 2008, 10:55:15 AM »
Hi all victims oops fighters!!!,

As you all know thatwe are bringing this case to the court. Now I appreciate anybody could share his/her idea if we had Bidari kicked out from being our property operator. How are we going to kick them. By bringing new operator (need injuction) or set a committee to run this or liaise with the said landlord Koperasi Belia Islam Malaysia to operate our place. We are not going let Bidari to collect money for another 3 years. Are we???? Ok give your opinion.

chiahs

• Member with 10 posts
Re: How to run Sibertel without Bidari Ehsan
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 03:32:29 PM »
If you didn;t kick them out he might enjoy your collected money.

Seem twintech not able to give us promised monthly rental as well,
mights well closed it first, kick both of them out, Bidari + Twintech, at the sametime continue with legal case, make them gulung tikar.

Lelong to other colleage like Inti, Taylor, bla,bla,bla.......

sobri khalid

• Member with 4 posts
  • GCS
Re: What's the progress now..
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 03:18:29 PM »
Hi,
I am Sobri. I just came across this forum a few days back. I am one of the victims in sibertel scam too.
Any friends here who sued the developer and won the case?
Or any other latest progress?

Capricornian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 09:57:30 AM »
Hi, as I am concern ..yet to hear any case won in court against Bidari.. among the earliest are Daniel groups with more than 100 over victims filing the case in 2004..they are waiting for the date of hearing..

There are some small groups also.. and our is using Wan Rohimi Wan Daud..our file has been registered in Shah Alam High Court..waiting for hearing as well.. FYI , Bidari tactic is to delay..and let our unit being auctioned gradually... they want to buy back at RM 18k only...its seems fair :)

neptune7help

• Member with 1 post
  • GCS
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2009, 07:02:38 PM »
can u tell me what is this bidadari product?why is it cost 18k?

sobri khalid

• Member with 4 posts
  • GCS
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2009, 06:54:29 PM »
Thank you Capriconian and all friends here...I got more info about our case now. I will call Wan Rohimi and give my case to him too...so let us sum up together and fight for our rights..

Is it possible for us to get back our property from Bidari....and we run it our own?

Capricornian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2009, 01:30:09 PM »
Dear Sobri..at the moment it seem that way..but at least it is more secure compare to what we suffer now...thinking about JMB ..then can plan for future...but now ..is to get back the unit and to halau the Bidari

J-3-11

• Member with 2 posts
  • GCS
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2009, 05:55:03 PM »
Dear All,

My opinion we may lease some of the building to a big company whose interested to convert our hostel unit to be budget hotel or seminar centre.

Sibertel Victim

• Member with 5 posts
  • GCS
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2009, 05:13:15 PM »
as long as sibertel is OUT. The rest can be arranged. i don't mind to set up a management company to look after everyone interested based on fair and equal basis and most important is TRANSPARENCY. Of course, certain kind of cost and overhead has to be covered. So lets concentrate throw the SCAMMER out of our property.

bahrin

• Member with 2 posts
  • GCS
I am a victim of sibertell scam
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2009, 11:38:05 AM »
Hi there

Just bump into this forum while searching info on sibertell. I also a victim of the sibertell scam. I'd like to participate in whatever action you guys are doing now..

wanimran

• Member with 2 posts
  • GCS
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2010, 01:11:31 AM »
Keep in touch.....

wanimran@senang2u.com

chongcf

• Member with 1 post
  • GCS
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2010, 10:54:19 AM »
I am one of the victim
Keep in touch
My email address: chongcf@lion.com.my

nazri.abdullah

• Member with 2 posts
  • GCS
Re: What's the progress now..
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2010, 11:48:33 PM »
Hi,
I am Sobri. I just came across this forum a few days back. I am one of the victims in sibertel scam too.
Any friends here who sued the developer and won the case?
Or any other latest progress?

Salam Sobri. Saya Nazri. Saya baru buka fail tuntutan kat Tribunal Timbang tara. Pernah dengar tak. Masa perbincangan dengan Presiden Tribunal, Dato menjemput semua pembeli datang ke pejabat beliau di Taman Shamerlin Perkasa. So senang dia buat perbicaraan dan tutup bangunan tersebut sehingga kes selesai. Lagi satu ada tak Bidari sebelum ini menghantar surat mengenai pindaan jadual pembayaran. Mengikut Dato' ianya adalah salah.
Yurannya murah saje. Cuma RM220 saje. Notis 14 hari akan diberikan kepada Bidari untuk perbicaraan. Dalam tempoh 14 hari ini, saya akan tunggu panggilan dari Tribunal Timbang Tara untuk perbicaraan. Kita tengok apa Bidari boleh buat sebab Tribunal ini sama je dengan Tribunal perumahan dimana Presiden Tribunal akan memberikan keputusan / award kepada pembeli.

Website nya : www.arbitral-mate.org

Capricornian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2011, 09:39:31 AM »
The progress has indicated some positive signs. Hopefully when the appropriate time comes, we will get the support from all dedicated buyers to revive and nourish our beloved property. Any ideas to maintain and revive this place are highly appreciated. Thank you

tlcy

• Member with 3 posts
  • GCS
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2011, 06:00:13 PM »
Hi Capricornian,

What's the good news? I have 2 units stuck there. Please count me in ... you can contact me @ terry.gb@gmail.com.
thanks.

Rgds,
Terry L
Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »